1) iNet Walk provides VoIP Services.
2) All voice services are exclusively served through IP Protocol.
The way of charging the user’s account is per second from the first second. Prices are in Euros and include VAT.
iNet Walk reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
Personal data that you provide to access iNet Walk VoIP services, whether chosen by you or by the representative of iNet Walk are strictly personal. iNet Walk accepts no responsibility for the use of such information by a third person , authorized or not.
iNet Walk maintains an archive and process your personal data in accordance with applicable law . Part of the personal information may be released to third parties , partners of iNet Walk, to the extent necessary to provide the services offered. At any time , you have the right to access your personal data to get informed, or object to the further processing of your data in accordance with applicable law.
iNet Walk takes all appropriate measures to secure the confidentiality of your communications and protection of your Personal Data that you provide during registration , in accordance with relevant legislation . The iNet Walk does not control and can not access the content of communications occurring through its services. The content of the communication is entirely the responsibility of the user .
iNet Walk does not guarantee the security of data transmitted over networks , to the extent that such protection is not achieved by taking appropriate security measures imposed by the legislation .
iNet Walk has no responsibility for:
- the authenticity , accuracy , confidentiality , fair or unfair nature of the data you receive or send to others or store your access to services ,
- any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential , or non- physical injury may incur from using the services of iNet Walk,
- for any disputes arising between users of iNet Walk or between you and any third party due to messages, data , or information moving through the services of iNet Walk.
iNet Walk is not responsible for any interruption, delay or deterioration in the quality of services for reasons , the occurrence of which can not be checked , because that force majeure . As force majeure referred to but not limited wars ( declared or not), strikes , accidents , fires , floods , storms , earthquakes or other natural disasters , acts of terrorism , sabotage , governmental restrictions , acts of Greek or EU or other authorities , embargo interruption or failure in the fixed public telecommunications network or telecommunication networks of third parties, judgments , orders prosecutors , etc.
Termination of Services
iNet Walk reserves the right to suspend part or all of the services we offer if:
- It has been found fraud .
- The use of the service is malicious or unlawful purpose .
- Violated the terms of the company.